The Michigan Wolverines Cake FANPAN:
- Cake pan shaped in the official Michigan M logo in the official school blue color
- Metal stand included to ensure perfect logo shape
- Size: 12-inches by 8-inches by 2-inches deep
- Uses approx. one standard cake mix package (18.25 oz)
- Cake mold is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe (don’t use stand in microwave)
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F
- Use for cakes, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dip, candy, ice cubes, serving tray and more
- Care & use instructions included in packaging
- Officially licensed by the university
The FDA approved, food-grade silicone cake pan is officially licensed and features the Michigan blue color and the M shape of the team logo. The finished cake from the non-stick cake pan can be used as a great standalone cake or as a cake topper on a larger cake. Just decorate with team-color icing and wow your guests.
What makes our product unique, in addition to the logo shapes, is their versatility. Because they can withstand such a range of temperatures, from -76 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the possibilities are endless. FANPANs can be used as a cake pan, serving tray, gelatin mold, ice cream mold, cookie or brownie pan, or make a giant ice cube for the punch bowl! The collegiate baking pan can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and as low as -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Care & use instructions are included with the cake pan.