- 6-mold muffin/cupcake pan shaped in the Michigan M team logo in the official school blue color
- Makes 6 muffins/cupcakes size: 4 by 4 inches 1-inch deep, uses full muffin mix
- Muffin mold is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F, perfect for all your needs
- Use for muffins, cupcakes, breakfast quiches, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dips, candy, ice cubes, serving tray and more
- Care & use instructions included in packaging
- Officially licensed by the university
- Best when cooked on cookie sheet
The FDA approved food-grade silicone muffin or cupcake pan is officially licensed and features the Michigan blue color and the M shape of the team logo. Each Muffin Pan makes 6 M muffin/cupcakes. Make individual muffins or quiches for morning celebrations, cupcakes or cookies for sweet afternoon treats. Serve your favorite dips in style. Use your imagination!
What makes our product unique, in addition to the logo shapes, is their versatility. Because they can withstand such a range of temperatures, from -76 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the possibilities are endless. FANPANs can be used to make muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, cookies, gelatin, dips, or even large ice cubes for the punch bowl. The possibilities are endless.
Care & use instructions are included with the muffin/cupcake pan